Trade spot energies, precious metals & agricultural commodities
A commodity is any physical product that an investor or trader can exchange with another product of similar type. Commodity markets are mostly favored by speculators due to the price fluctuations throughout supply and demand on each commodity product.
This state of pricing method is very important as it affects the level of market volatility, during which speculators can diversify their trading portfolio and snatch new opportunities.
Here, at XBPrime, through our robust multi-asset MetaTrader 5 platform, we provide some of the most popular commodities including precious metals, spot energies, and agriculture products.
Why Trade Commodities with XBPrime?
One of the main benefits of trading commodity CFDs (contracts for difference) with XBPrime is the flexibility and autonomy given to the trader, with the provision of hard commodities like WTI Crude Oil, Brent Crude, Natural Gas, gold and silver, which are products typically excavated, as well as soft commodities such as wheat, corn and coffee.
If you’re looking forward to invest in the commodity market, XBPrime offers you access to over 25 global Commodities, with low commissions and less margin requirements.
- Trade on Metals, Energy and Soft commodities CFDs
- Ideal to gain exposure and diversify a portfolio
- Prime trade execution, no dealing desk involved
- Advanced transparent pricing , spreads from 0.4 pips
- Secure deposits, fast withdrawals processing
- Wide selection of analytical and learning tools
- Dedicated customer support 24/7